Morning all. Dark overcast and the possibility of rain today. Looks like we are in for a week of rain. Our church bible study for this quarter...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to donmac & Duckman & ebay4ed & juliatom543 & kc8bdr & Linda Linton & Nyree Pieck & Ron Goedde & shootNBSharp...
Morning all. We have been enjoying summer weather here. This morning it is a bit chiller but I think we are going to get sunshine for the day....
Wishing a Very Special Happy Birthday today to Stephiedoll [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andy & AxeMan13 & Bob Everhart & Chad Hogan & charger4406 & CoreyB & Dustin Zuckerman & ERNEST JONES &...
Okay, I couldn't resist and had to look up Canuckle. I think I could be addicted. Didn't get the first one but started going backwards through...
I can get really sucked into puzzles like that although Mom feels that crosswords are the way to keep the grey cells working.
My Mom really likes herons.
Morning all. Summer arrived yesterday. It was warm and dry. I didn't get the grass cut after work though. Baseball happened. Prayer meeting...
More like you were so busy enjoying the days off, there wasn't any time in the day.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Acres 6 & alexis & AlfredoJ8 & amcc3 & Bigshooter5000 & Boiler74 & CarolD & Danresh1 & DianneS & flyright0...
If there isn't too much gravy, it is rather good.
This was posted by a friend on Facebook this morning. I thought it was a great illustration of God's love. [IMG]
Morning all. Windy and rainy yesterday. A fall storm taking all the leaves of the trees. It looks a lot calmer out there this morning with sun...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to acefromnyc & Anastasia & Andy8850 & brad & Brad Nelson & bucking burl bif & burr & Count FurFur & EdnPa &...
Wishing a Very Happy Belated Birthday today to Dok440 [ATTACH]
yeah! you are back. Love the water photos.
Nice picture to show off the new woodshed.