Shut down the draft
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Bright crescent moon shining. 6⁰/33⁰ mostly sunny. I'm hoping to go for a walk on a frozen nearby pond. There's been...
[ATTACH]
Welcome to winter! :campfire:
Good morning, members. Another winter day. 3⁰/19⁰ sunny. I haven't tired of the snow or cold....yet. we've had so little of it over the past...
Yeah... we had snow Sunday night. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Congrats!
Thread revival! Nice splitter as well, https://youtube.com/shorts/yQN0ry8QQC0?si=Iu-tDe08it77dzNH
They must think they do really good work. Yuk
Good morning, members. The cold rolled in 5⁰/19⁰ sunny. The cold temps are here for the week. I have a few errands today. I'll then go...
Critter fritters!
The bad guy(s) are monitoring you via this public thread.
5 inches measured on the deck. About 3 hours of cleanup. A bit more to do.
The sun came up! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Fresh snow shows off the Juncos. [ATTACH]
Wait. Pork and beans are good but, is that shredded cheese I see? Not here in New England. Enjoy it!
Our stove is on the small side. I've covered 60⁰ between outside/inside. Currently, 50⁰ differential - 16⁰/66⁰ wood stove still coming back up...
Good snowy morning, members. Snow on the deck measures 5", with a ruler. I'm ok with the amount. Doesn't look too heavy. Looking forward to...