Best of luck with repairs!
Good morning, members. Wet day ahead. 25⁰/42⁰ rains starting later this morning. Eye 2 of 2 went as expected. No issues. I hope to get...
Rutland glass cleaner.
Good morning, members. Cold temps returned. 17⁰/27⁰ mostly sunny. Breezy Mrs MikeInMa goes for cataract surgery today. Eye two of two. Be...
Good morning, members. 23⁰/42⁰ There was some flurries overnight. Barely any accumulation here. Gusty winds today with another chance of a...
https://youtube.com/shorts/WhvHX8TNu7M?feature=shared
:thumbs:
The Bruins are a flawed team. On ice talent is insufficient and lacks depth. They play a good game now and then.
If'n it works, it ain't funny. Entertaining is the word I'd use.
Good morning, members. Interesting day ahead. 31⁰/37⁰ flurries about. Gusty winds. I'm taking mom to get her hearing aids fitted better....
We have a rotary Mickey Mouse phone. Was a wedding gift from 1980. It still works answering calls. It times out when dialing out.
That's a good one. Better than some udders I've seen today!!
Well..... it's a short stack. [ATTACH] It's black locust. I hope to get it split someday this week. A few pieces will probably need to be...
Good morning, members. Breezy day ahead. 20⁰/38⁰ sunny. Time to top off the deck rack. After a couple of errands, I'm unsure of the rest of...
I like the 2 tier grate lifter! :thumbs:
It's been several years since the lake froze over. It used to freeze over every year. Mrs MikeInMa grew up on the lake. She says skates were...
Good morning, members. 22⁰/40⁰ nice day ahead. Sun/clouds mix. I might even crack open a window or two, and let some fresh air in. I went...
Were the pages soft enough? :whistle:
Good morning, members. 10⁰/31⁰ sunny day ahead. We had a bit of meltage yesterday. Hoping for a bit more today. Cataract surgery went...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 15⁰/32⁰ sunny Time to empty the wood ash barrel. I take it to the wooded area and broadcast the...