A wall hanger? :whistle:
I was able to identify a new-to-me bird call this morning. [MEDIA] I couldn't spot it, but I've been hearing it for a few days. That's 3...
That's the best way to cook up hot dogs, imo!
Black ice got me a few years ago. I clear the snow down to asphalt and let the sun clean the rest. Rock salt available as needed. I don't need...
A nice catch will chase away some of the chills!
Good morning, members. Loops like I'll be walking behind a snow shovel this morning. We got ~2 inches of the stuff overnight. 24⁰/43⁰ some...
Ditto
Way to go FHC!!! [ATTACH]
The one in Pennsylvania with the guys that weat top hats. [ATTACH]
1-3 inches forecasted. 2 of the empties are between 2 trees. I'd like to not do that again. I'll reserve the tree racks for overflow.
We were singing the blues yesterday. Today, Red showed up long enough for pictures. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I emptied another rack today. I was moving wood to the house ahead a bit of snow coming tonight. 3 empties in close proximity. What's still...
FWIW - The groundhog says 6 more weeks of winter.
Happy Gobblers Knob Day!!! [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Winter is still here. 7⁰/30⁰ sunny. A few inches of snow coming overnight. I'll be topping off the deck wood rack....
Now this is ice fishing! A 25-Pound Striper Through the Ice on Martha's Vineyard - OTW
Oh... I thought it was your old girlfriend that was associated with sagging. :whistle:
The ice was plenty thick. There were 4x4's out there. Decent turnout. Probably 100 people. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] There were...
Good morning, members. After a rainy day, today should be nice. 30⁰/33⁰ sunny breezy. Truckaa and I will go lake-walking today. There's an...
Jake and Ellwood dropped in to say hello. [ATTACH]