Good morning, members. Winter continues with snow falling early this evening, 17⁰/29⁰ mostly overcast. We're to get several hours of snow...
Good morning, members. Bright moon shining. 24⁰/33⁰ gusty winds. Clear and sunny. I'll be moving wood to the deck. There's a long duration...
Nice! Best of luck with it!
I realized earlier that my snow shovel can double as a water shovel! Driveway full of watery slush.
Good wintry morning, members. About an inch of snow fell overnight. freezing rain is putting a layer of ice on top. 29⁰/40⁰ I need to take...
Good morning, members. Drab day ahead. 23⁰/32⁰ overcast. Snow/ice rolls through tonight. Mom's birthday went well! My brother came down...
I hope you're doing well and that things are going in your favor!:salute:
I knew... I knew!!
My understanding of water hammer is when water is actively flowing and then quickly shuts off. The energy in the moving water has to go somewhere...
Nice arrangement! I hope there's enough of your preferred spieces! Ever see any BL there?
Good morning, members. Cold sunny day here - 10⁰/33⁰ clouds later I'll bring some wood to the deck before heading out to do some grocery...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 21⁰/33⁰ sunny. I'm off to the dentist this morning. Scheduled cleaning. No plans the rest of the...
Best of luck with it!
I had a coupon for a buck off. Works for me!
With boxed mac&cheese(extra American cheese), and veggies which makes it all healthy!! Washed down with Sam Adam's Cold Snap.[ATTACH]
Chinese sausage links. Store bought [ATTACH]
Oh.... why not. 3 inches of overnight snow [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The juncos aren't bothered by the 3-4 inches of snow from overnight. [ATTACH]
Good wintry morning, members. Light snow flurries here, ending soon 24⁰/33⁰ Looks like 4 inches of dry snow fell overnight. It'll take me...
Just made reservations. I guess I'll be trying to get there. Thanks to walt for an assist with lodging location. :salute: