Oh yeah. I posted the wrong link above. I have Stabilizers that stretch over boots. They work well. Same idea as creepers, just different....
Yahdstick :thumbs:
The state of the woodyard is - icy A concrete walkway to the screenhouse and beyond. [ATTACH] Turning the corner [ATTACH] Up and to the left...
2x
Yardstick and chalk gets it done here
Good morning, members. No drifting snow here despite 40+mph gusts. It's like our own Fortress of Solitude. If it wasn't moved yesterday,...
https://youtube.com/shorts/Gadihm-sSUw?feature=shared
I'll be very disappointed if the Canadian anthem is booed in Boston, later this week.
Are you able to see the cap from ground level? I'd think you should be able to see if the mesh/screen and if it's clogged up.
I think it looks like a calendar. But it's not one that I'd want to use. Look again and yooperdave's question becomes more focused.
Good morning, members. After about 3in of snow, we are now getting rain which will compress accumulations. 27⁰/35⁰ At 27⁰, it'll be a freezing...
All I know about BL bark, is that it stinks when burned.
A herd ( I know, a flock) of blue birds descended on new suet blocks out out this morning. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] To the right side of the 1st...
:thumbs:
Woof! Woof! You can tell it's dogwood by its bark!! :whistle: With snow and ice arriving tonight and all day tomorrow, I wanted to identify...
Got it, thanks!
I think I might be closer to 4 cords than 3 this year. Lots colder here this year over the past few.
Ignorant here. What is running gear?
Nice looking rounds. Hoard on!
Thanks for the pics!