:yes: :handshake:
Sad. :confused: Thanks for sharing HD… Hope you’ve been doing well.
:handshake:
Good to see ya Fanatical1 :yes: Lotsa good looking stacks man!:handshake: I too hope it goes well for you:salute:
Catching up to you… :D
Put my name in the hat please. Thanks again for all your efforts Chvymn99!:handshake:
Sorry I forgot to include you Camber! :picard: And probably several others!
Congrats on 26 years Scotty Overkill
buZZsaw BRAD :sherlock:
I’m sorry to read of this news Ralphie Boy. Beyond that I have no words at the moment. :confused:
Y’all can get along just fine without my characterizing that ginormous wood. :salute:
Maybe it’s pictured in the wrong direction?
Ups and downs my friend, but each day I just get up and keep going. Hope y’all are well and healthy!
Challenging, sometimes… even at an almost young 51 years old, I’ve lived through one life moment no one expects regardless of age… and the effect...
I might be thinking of the fellow that liked old tractor shows… Sorry y’all.
Nah. Married to the correct and opposite gender. As for innuendo, I don’t want to re-offend any members.
I believe he passed. :confused:
I’m glad you mean vintage movies and not vintage movies… :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :wacky:
To send an email to a member, Dave… C’Mon man! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Variation on brenndatomu ’s suggestion- Clear Tarps