Wow impressive indeed!
By the way Muddsaw ...welcome to the FHC forums!
Thanks. Next step is to replace the old siding on that side of the house!
I was just going to ask if that's what I should do. :)
Wasn't able to see my kids, so my bride and I worked on the deck. She got busy painting the deck with Rescue It, a paint and texture system....
Agreed!
Looks great man!
Thanks guys for all the encouragement. I decided to make a couple slabs at the end of the day. Both are 2" thick after using 2 1/4" blocks....
Wow!! And here I thought I was doing good by getting banana bread in the oven already. :) Who are you feeding?
Right back at you! Hope you enjoy the day!
Kudos to you for showing and admitting you made some errors! Too many of us aren't big enough to admit to our mistakes. I'm sure the next time...
Have fun guys...make sure you count your fingers and toes before you set them off. :)
Holy cow man! So glad to hear you have won that battle!!
Did you just bribe your way to the front of the line?! Canadians....they may seem nice, but you just can't trust them!!! :)
...you know you are a wood nerd when you think a rack of wood is pretty. [IMG] Unloaded and stacked. Time for a sandwich then off to get some more.
Ugggg to the flooding. Hopefully not seriously bad. Off to church then back to watch the Austrian Grand Prix and stack some ash/elm at my house...
Wow looks great. Am I next on your list? :)
Oh I see now....great tip. Thanks.
I was tempted to split it long ways with a big karate chop but.... :)