Oops...make that three :)
Well I wasn't going to end with that, but now that I'm on my second Leinie I probably will now. :)
Warm and muggy all day. My bride and I bought a couple trees for the front yard and I planted them. A Maple and a Paper Birch. Then I worked in...
Who does it better Rammstein or Cookie Monster. I bet you know what my vote is. [MEDIA]
[MEDIA] Ramones on a Friday night.
I does feel good. I think that using blocks help to resist it from twisting out of plane as I push into the wood. I had a hole in my bar near the...
Senseless...horrible....sad. Racism....hatred....revenge. No good shall come from evil.
I like SRV's version a lot more. I think he's has a more precise and cleaner way of playing than Jimi.
Yes 1/4" ... good eyes.
It's a start :)
It's on the first page of posts...I used wood instead of steel with blocks that change out for different depths.
Very cool! Can you tell us more about your setup?
It's a water pistol?? :)
I have a 22 pistol for the house. I didn't get it for the power ( :) ) but because my bride was uncomfortable shooting anything larger.
Like it was said before...hope things are looking up for you. Take care and post when you can...miss those updates from up north!
There's a wealth of knowledge here that should help.
I did but it looked so tiny. Do you have one? I see there is a 3.3" and a 4.0" model.
Arrg....knock off the political compliments. I come here to get away from having to wade through political comments of both parties. FHC is not...
As I've been looking at guns (XDM is what I'm leading towards) I actually wonder how are those who carry keeping them hidden? Baggy shirts? Jackets?
He went beyond flirting. I've been waiting to purchase an AR 15, but the more I hear about this and places like Orlando, the more I lean towards...