Sounds perfect! Got the sheets of plywood, housewrap wrap and polyiso up. Marked out my baseline to setup my starter strip from. [IMG]...
Uggg!
I'm starting on the sheathing/siding project on the north wall. Tearing off slate style siding that was over painted Cedar siding over some...
Did you get a good report?
Flicka helping with the yard work. [IMG] She loves to lay on fresh dirt. She won't move even as I spread or rake it around her. :)
Proof! [IMG] The area is in the process of changing. My bride is expanding the flower bed, and we are moving the fountain forward and to the...
I knew I should of snapped a picture....but now it's too dark. Tomorrow...I promise. :)
Went for a walk with my bride tonight. At a house we passed, the owners had a fairly decent looking Cedar arbor out on the curb, with a "Free"...
Definitely. I waited a couple days until it cooled down to mill those last couple slabs.
Looking good you two!
Raked the yard of the sticks that came down at the "lodge" and made a run to the tree dump before work. My sycamore trees sure are messy. :)
What the heck man!!??!! A new guy to the site and you walk in with a hoard like that!!!! I came to this site with a cord of wet cottonwood that...
Amazing machine...now sits about 30 minutes north from here. http://www.heartlandmuseum.org/big-bud.html
Good idea to check. No signs of it. I did call the Wisconsin DNR. They said I could transport wood as long as our county wasn't quarantined (which...
Definitely will need pics of that stove! :)
Thanks. About 12" to 14".
Made a slight modification in the guide board. Once I dropped the spacers down in depth to 2" I needed to make room for the brake. [IMG] Four...
My bride has been working hard on her flower garden and the yard. Here is a portion of her wild flowers patch. [IMG] Behind the wild flowers...
Too much to list. FHC for one! :)
Looking great! Seeing the progress must feel good!