Doh!! Caught in my own spelling mistake!
I guess it's my day to help people with their spelling errors today! :)
I fixed your mistake for you. :)
...counting down the days until football season, fall weather, long sleeve shirts, cool nights and the first few fires of the season? :)
So where did you end up at? Have fun!
Yes the other is called Fifi and I think will be at Oshkosh this year.
It was awesome to watch. Thanks rottiman!
Is rocket surgery very fast AND accurate? Or would I have worry about a doctor taking out my spleen AND my appendix...just VERY quickly? :)
No....unfortunately too big.
Tried to out smart the rain today. With rain coming in I decided to make an early morning run to Lowes to pick up some more siding. Apparently...
I haven't heard back but I was going to suggest 2"
I volunteered to cut some cookies for my niece as centerpieces for her wedding. I don't have anything like a bandsaw so do you guys have any...
A reason to celebrate!
Will that 6 hours feel like 16? :)
Man that stinks. Hope your recovery goes quickly. But you can skip the pictures. Erp!
Amazing. Wonder if I can run down to Walmart and pick one up? :)
Finishing the week out in a good way. :) [IMG]
You might want to check when stores sell off their seasonal nursery stock for used timbers. We have a fleet/farm type store that uses them for...
Bark looks like ash...nice job!
I use old landscape timbers to put my pallets on. Luckily I have a good source for them, a local golf course. :) I tried using old scrap 1x4s but...