Ive seen it advertised. Is there a subscription or certain service provider required?
Gassing up this morning, saw this cool old 'rod. Complete with a flat head Ford. [IMG]
Hopefully we swing to the other end of the thermometer...or at least quite a ways from where it's been at. :) Decided to fix the fence gate that...
Muggy and it's going to be hot...I know, something new right? Sounds like a broken record on FHC :) Got up early and went for a long walk. Ended...
Great news!
I know guys were probably worried....but we survived! We are celebrating by having a wood fired BBQ pizza and Paulaner Hefe-weisen!
A little...as in a 5 gallon bucket full of it. :)
Getting ready for one of my favorite things to do....go to a wedding. Yay??? :)
Good to hear....that's another reason I try not to eat my own cooking. :)
unclefess, could you let him know that I would consider trading my one of a kind, hand built, ultra rare "Schloterizer" sawmill for his unit?...
He's like me...impatient. Bride: "How about this shirt....hmmm, no I'm not sure if it will go with your pants...oh and this one is too...
Ugggg.....get better man!
Almost broke 100 yesterday and it looks like it might today plus with the high humidity makes for a tough day for the people who have to work...
I hope karma kicks in very quickly for that scum bag!
Welcome to the club! I'm sure you'll find like minds in your area.
Is that $15 to ride in the plane or $15 to ride on the banner? :)
Out of cups? Can you just stick your head under the dispenser? :)
[MEDIA]
Thanks alot!!! Now I'm hungry again!! :) Sounds awesome!
Good point....I like all our four seasons, just wish the heat and humidity didn't last as long as it does :)