When you hit "reply" to a post the member number appears in the code for the reply in the first line or two. You're number 203...I replied to my...
If the question was actually why I hoard firewood instead of why Im here it's for a several main reasons. 1) A sense of independence...of...
Batchelor night tonight...bet you couldn't guess. :) [IMG]
That's not true....we like Fords around here and since I always associate Chevys with dark side maybe you do belong over "there" :) Just kidding...
Not sure...I just keep looking. :)
I'm just here for the free donuts. :)
I eat pretty early...6ish and only have a Mt Dew in the early am then after lunch. I too wake up nightly...right around 2am, but I can fall back...
What kind of schedule are you on now?
I'd like to add is that we don't let our differences separate us because we are more focused on the good things we have in common...we're less...
Im glad I didn't have to travel when the kids were small. With the kids in college and beyond, I'm away from my bride about 3 days a week now. Not...
Through the darkest days He is there for this person. Lay your worries at His feet dear FHC friend.
Ok as I lay here getting ready to hit the hay, I got to wondering if anyone else has a certain way of falling asleep. Even after a long day a lot...
Awesome! So exactly what kind of beer or homemade baked goods did you drop off to him as a thank you? :)
Wow - thanks for the wealth of info! I'm using 2x2 (1.5"x1.5") now, I could rip some other lumber down to about an 1" if you think it's worth it....
Had a question regarding the ash slabs I cut. They are sitting in my garage, ends painted, stacked with 2x2s between them. They are 2" thick....
Looks like you had a blast...good for you man! :)
yooperdave and Woodwidow, you have to keep up around here...FHC is a hopping place! :) Out for a walk/jog this morning before work. Feeling...
Yes they do indeed.
I think on the intake side all three carbs dump into a common plenum, but I might be wrong.
Nope. V8. Flathead Fords had a shared exhaust port for 2 cylinders on each side of the block so it looks like a V6.