Long day, but a good day....just about to make the drive home. :)
Mấy He work wonders through your doctors so you can get better soon. Keep us informed when you can.
Brought over some wood after work...or as papadave said, the migration is underway. :) [IMG] Looks like I need to bring a little more ash/elm...
Hopefully it was a good call to get.
Driving a shorter truck hopefully. :)
Good point. Lol. Forgot to post the picture of a odd little tractor at the fair. [IMG]
Helped at the museum fair booth. It's in an old country store moved to the fairgrounds. I snapped a picture of the old stove they used when it...
Each year they have a nice dusplay of antique tractors. [IMG] Probably about half of them are shown here. [IMG] A slighty newer one with its...
Took some baked goods out to the Museum booth at the Fair today. Snapped a few pictures that I thought you might like. [IMG] Lots of antique...
Found this article Air-Drying Lumber
I was greeted by my "puppy" Flicka in dire need of my attention after a couple days away from home. [IMG] 14 and she still acts like a pup!
[IMG]
"makes me feel safe" Now that's a big compliment right there!
Truly beautiful!
After my most delicious dinner last night :), I took a load of branches out to the tree dump early this am before work. I decided to take these...
Now here I thought FHC was full of manly men and brave women...but all it takes is a few little pickled fish to make some of you say "ewww". Just...
Thank you good sir.
Hmmm, odd. Maybe I'm not doing it right? I know I was pretty early here. Grizzly Adam, am I doing it wrong?
You betcha....all about helping a brother (or sister) out. :)
Maybe the free donuts were for the first 100 members? :)