No problem [MEDIA]
Looks like it needs a large pair of those "truck balls" hanging from the hitch to transfer some more weight behind the axle! :rofl: :lol:
Boy, you're burning nice n clean there Ron! :yes:
Even with scoring, might only need piston/ring...no big deal in parts $
This you? [ATTACH]
Would have guessed that Summit Racing (or someone like that) would have bought them up by now...
That's a fact!
Assuming it's true.. I read it online, so it's gotta be...
[ATTACH]
I tried to see if they would ship to someone in PA a couple years ago, I didn't have any luck...might have been a bigger item though too, don't...
Heck we only have 3-4" on the ground here, and that's about as much as we've had on the ground at any one time this winter...and we are only 10...
Geez ow, may be time to place my late season ad now...sooooo many people selling cheap wood around here...bet no others have 5 year CSS'd stuff...
Yup, none east of here for some reason
Just make sure their emails don't go straight to the junk file...mine tries that a couple times/year...I'm constantly rummaging around in there...
Get on their email list, they send a list of specials at least once a week, sometimes more...the best deals are often limited quantities and sell...
Menards for the win... Schumacher® 1,000-Amp Lithium-Ion Jump Starter
Wow, even getting cancelled in space now too!
Nope, haven't even put up the ad yet...I wait for y'all to run out first...:D
Say what?! :eek: