680 loctite would work too...
I made a similar mistake when I built my sisters woodshed, which is attached the side of their 24' long barn, lean-to style...the woodshed wall is...
Rats...post not there anymore...it was a clip of a dude that kept a running Stihl on his nightstand....wakes up, puts on shoes, grabs saw, quick...
For anyone with a Maytag, etc, here is the site I've used to get on top of the common issues with our Neptune series...but there is good info for...
Ok, if that's an 8"stove then that helps, you are still 14 sq in oversized, but much better...being interior chimney helps, A LOT!
A modern efficient stove on a 8x8" clay chimney is going to be a headache. Clay runs cool, plus you are WAY oversized. I'm sure that's a 6" stove,...
Clay chimney liner? Size, height?
Mines been fine...had it over a year now, paid $40....same unit, just one size bigger...has plenty of umph
[ATTACH]
Tony is hard core...:whistle: [MEDIA]
Its been probably close to 15 years since I did mine last...different model though... I do recall reading that one of the issues that takes the...
The guy I am going to get the tool n parts from is over 1.5 hrs from here, but you order everything and he ships it to you, then you send it back...
Think about the position/placement of the spring...
Some people put black n white tiles on the floor, right next to each other, out in the open, on purpose! o_O ;) :rofl: :lol:
Maytag Neptune here...they claim bearing replacement can be done by a novice using their "special tool" in 1.5 hrs...I'd say that may be possible,...
I have been doing some appliance research (specifically washer/dryer) as my old Maytag is in need of a bearing again (second time since I have...
Central vac uses a 1.5" pipe, in wall not a duct...never heard tale of it plugging up, or needing anything special.
Woof...suck factor high...
My in-laws have a central vac in their house...think it's at least the second one they have put in when building new house (he was a builder, so...
Cavemen...:picard: ;)