Thursday?!
Looks good! Hope you get a chance to try it out this year yet! Have you checked the overall width? That looks like it might just go right down a...
400* (internal) is plenty once the burn is settled in, 600-700* is not out of the safe range, but I'd not make it a habit to go much higher...its...
'twernt goin anywhere anyways...
Chud? o_O [IMG]
If that's french for "stackin Benjamin's" then yes :D
Did the line kink? Why not just bend it back? If it's just that bend up out there on the end (and it can't be bent back) I'd cut that end off and...
Next time you try it, hold it wide open for a few pulls, see what happens.
I would guess around 2 cords...hard to say exactly since I was also cleaning up odds n ends laying around too. Usually go about 6 weeks/cord, but...
I've noticed it too...a slow withering
Facts
Sounds like a politician...never allow yourself to be tied down to a fact :picard:
Except when it doesn't
A 6" insulated liner would probably fit, but if that's an 8" stove...
[ATTACH]
Little crusty, looks like it was found on the ocean floor :rofl: :lol:
True blue FHC right there...very nice! :handshake:
Funny story, no pics. GARDEN SNAKES CAN BE DANGEROUS...I NEVER KNEW THIS! Snakes also known as Garter Snakes (Thamnophissirtalis) can be...
I just said "meh, it's a husky"...that could be taken either way, a good thing, or a bad thing...:D That plug is pretty nasty, but believe it or...
Meh...it's a husky...:D