Excellent call :handshake: Nice little kick but well within the realm of edible. [ATTACH]
This forum's been too quiet lately. In lieu of fuelrod posting his "annual summer" thread, I'm giving this old one a bump :D [ATTACH]
The general rule of thumb (as I understand it) is Huskies over 60cc have a large mount, and below 60cc are a small mount (with a few exceptions)...
I'm under a severe thunderstorm watch until 9pm. The radar forecast map looks pretty impressive as of right now. We could definitely use the rain...
This came highly recommended by a coworker. I was told that it was crazy hot, but these kind of things are subjective. I’ve already ripped through...
Another vote for littleleaf linden, American basswood's smaller European cousin.
I keep hearing rumors that Brad is secretly jetting around the country on the FHC corporate helicopter, collecting vast hoards of locust, all the...
According to his page his last visit was August of last year...
This has been brewing for a long, long time. I really hope what happens next is not more escalation, retaliation, etc. Once blood gets shed in a...
Hats off to you for working this hard during the dog days of summer :tip:Nice (albeit BIG!) log to work with. Lots of noodling fun going on there....
Luxury problems :p You think it's rough now, wait until some more storms blow through (or another hurricane) and we all find ourselves drinking...
Fingers crossed you get everything you want... although I saw 96 for a high on Tuesday :faint:
Thanks. I have half a dozen extras that I'm more than willing to part with. They'd probably make good GTG gifts. I'm just not sure how many...
78 heading to 88. I’m burning up my motivation to do anything outside. It’s about 14 trillion percent humidity outdoors. I envy those out west...
The right chemistry is a huge part of the battle. Alkalinity, PH, and chlorine levels are paramount. Keeping those balanced helps immensely. I put...
Maybe not so much women on my mind, but definitely winter on my mind ;) [MEDIA]
I haven't the slightest clue how you're doing all this in this blazing heat :faint:
Next in the never ending saga for more… An 8 tooth sprocket. It turns out the ones I bought were the larger Stihl spline, and I needed the smaller...
What did you use to cut all those plates, CNC plasma cutter or waterjet? Looks like you've got shoulder bolts on your pivot points? I'm digging it...
Do you have any experience with this stuff? [IMG] I came across it at Dollar General recently and bought a couple small bottles to try out....