Good deal, Jim. A repeat customer of mine from last season texted me this evening asking how many dry cords I have on hand that I can spare. Looks...
Right up the road from buZZsaw BRAD and buzz-saw ’s houses: [ATTACH]
All bark and no bite [ATTACH]
I like your style ;) Working 2nd shift, more than a few times I’ve come home in the middle of the night and rolled a load of fresh cut rounds...
Hate to hear this. Good thing you were willing and available to help finish the job. Excellent score :thumbs:
[ATTACH]
I was almost to that point myself this morning. Upper 50s, and the house was about 68 which is just starting to feel raw. If it was raining I...
I've only cut young ( < 5 years old ) red elm so I can't speak to the color of the wood as it gets more mature. If the leaf surface is rough, it's...
I’ve been neglecting to weed whack this small patch next to my driveway, and lo and behold some native asters popped up. I believe these are white...
As of this week I'm down to my last jar from this past season. Seeing this thread makes me antsy :) I'm digging your railroad tie log rack too :yes:
That’s been my experience a few times. The lower trunk is usually wet, but the upper sections are either ready to burn or just need one summer to...
I would’ve told him to never apologize for white oak, advance notice or not :) Sweet!
If I ever had any illusions about swimming in Lake Superior in August, they’ve now been shattered :faint:
That's great that they're working to remedy the situation. Sounds like a standup company. :yes: They'll probably have to add a small radius on the...
I can relate... that's hilarious though :rofl: :lol:
As cool as some 3D printed parts are, they can be surprisingly brittle. The engineers at my work have been printing prototypes for years, and are...
40:1
I could. BUT. If I’m going through all the work to redo the bottom end I can’t really justify putting it back to stock. I’m still kicking myself...
Many years ago and before I switched to seltzer altogether, I was on an NA beer kick and tried every one I could find. Heineken makes one, as does...
A comparison between the ported 039 cylinder (1st picture) and my original 029 cylinder. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Note the area around where the crank...