Every time this comes up,......I say its whatever makes a fella sleep good at night ! Quality gas and oil are a must. Along with the proper carb...
I love that !!!!!!!!!!
Lol !!!
Hey....and congrats on the saw !!!!!! I bet it rips :)
Husqvarna xp mix. 36-38:1 with my ratio-rite cup !!! And quality gas....if such a thing still exists !!!!
I'll have to check into that !
I like the way you think !
I'm jealous !!! Love me some cherry !
You guys crack me up !!!!!!!!!!! Nice pic by the way !
This much !!!!!! The old Honda Big Red had power to spare !!! The trailer springs still had some room to move too. P.S.......I usually don't haul...
Great pics.....great story.....and awesome lumber ! Be proud buddy !!!!
Dude!!!!!!!!!!
Nice old axe !!!!! Love it :)
Sold !
Sale pending
Always lol ! 1 day jobs take me 3 days now lol :)
Hey thanks ! Probably the Collins would nake a better hammer ! It seems like its a littler bigger and would handle it better .
Things have been not so good for me lately. I've been selling whatever isn't bolted down to help with my custody battle. Was down to a one saw...
A few more of my axes I'm tripping over lol ! Both Collins axes. One single...one double. Both never used...but sharpened by me ! Would like $50...