Nope :(
Yup....plastic :(
Be glad u don't have any lol ! These are honestly some of the biggest straightest trees I've personally cut.....so its a shame to waste em :(...
That's an Oregon bar on there now....but the red paint comes off quick !
Cottonwood and Quaking Aspen have a very low btu rating :( and by the time they dry out..they are starting to rhot too ! What a shame :(
I just love taking pics of my hard working girl :) just knockin em down...and leavin them :([ATTACH] Finally...something to cut into Firewood !...
So it finally came time to replace the spur drive setup on the old 590 Timberwolf today. Looks gooood ! Put on the pro rim setup for a 600p. This...
It's all yours buddy ! I've become disinterested !
Dude....that was a steal lol ! Niiiiiice :)
Oh man....I'd love to have that in my woods lol ! Lookin good..great pics :)
Dude....sorry man :( Hey..alot of us have been there.....so ur in good company lol !
Wow ! Talk about time saver !!!
Thanks ! It is pretty open. But in case I get a hang up by some chance.....the skid can shove it around till it comes down :)
The old 590 Timberwolf has become the trusted firewood companion around here. The saw is definetly a Firewood hoarders saw !! Oh....and my Dad...
Another vantage point. Love the old girl ! I was 6 years old when this was new...just sayin lol ! It's a dream come true every time I ride :)...
I was thinking of getting a 310 when my finances turn around. I see vids online . When muffler modded...look out lol !
Indeed I do !![ATTACH]
Thanks ! I'm hangin in there. Barely sometimes....but....keep movin forward.
Doing what she does best ![ATTACH]
Hey no prob !!! Been rainin here in Ohio all day too :( Stay dry !