So the going wisdom here seems to be to keep wood stoves out of the basement unless it is well insulated....for efficiency. Concrete floors and...
Don't know if this was aimed at the OP, but I'm not putting too much energy into splitting on site....just want it "off the street". I have...
Tossing the idea around here now...i agree with being specific, to include that this is a favor so they don't shell out big bucks just to have it...
Thats awesome rainking! I love that excited feeling when I get an email or call that there is a tree on the right of way. Im the only...
Its been cool enough that the skeeters etc., haven't been too bad. I've been cutting pretty regularly the last 10 days. Ive been in knee...
Check out reusable lids? Not as cheap but they could go on jars that'll be emptied sooner than later till you have a critical mass on hand....
Like the idea. A very good one. Even if folks keep the contact, there will be people with storm damage....throughout the year....once tree jobs...
If DW doesn't have a fire kindled presently, there will be when I get in tonight. Partly for a few joules, but as above, to drive off humidity....