Condolences. It'll be a tough day or two. Take cars though... Sca
Typically I'm not far from the truck or trailer...mainly because I don't like hauling rounds farther then needed, so the vehicle stays close....
Just reread my post. 6 loads made it home at the time of writing, with the 7th with us. We had help from a young fella who is the kid of a...
Perhaps its more about money? Or, they want people to quit using unnecessary electricity due to them not being able to meet demand? Or they're...
I used anti fungal foot powder for a few days when the loggers.got soaked at werk. That doesn't happen much these days, but I also rotate between...
So we have been 20 something years without ac. We've lived in apartments in cities, and now a house in a neighborhood. There are maybe 2 or 3...
Thats cool...I like the idea of higher tech t shirts. 'Course I could have found a rain coat....but then I'd have been soaked inside from...
HELL YEAH!!!
Dear son and I hauled and stacked 6 loads of wood home from the score. We're visiting family, and have the last load of wood in the trailer to be...
I don't think I would regularly choose to cut in the rain, but it was plenty safe. There were zero mosquitos, and it wasn't hotter than three of...
Enablers, yeah sometimes. But I think we all know the direction we're going. Sometimes circumstances make that vision hard to see. Sometimes I...
I wish I had a way to make lumber out of some of it!!! Its almost a shame to just burn all.of it. Sca
We have a saying here...the difference between disaster and adventure is preparedness. Your dads saying applies to cordwood rather aptly. Sca
So I've carried gas, oil, a rag, water, a few small tools, and wedges, in a back pack. This saves me from walking back to the truck just to fuel....
So to kinda break away from the thread on criticism, I wanted to share the positive points of this score. Everyone here is "pulling" for each...
48 here, came home to a toasty stove and soup. 'Course this is our first year with a wood stove. If it was 48 and sunny, that would be a...
Was a bit cool outside today at the scrounge. Shrinkage for sure. Hands, feet, ya know..... Sca
Blessings and comfort and Joy. Love and blessings always. In Him, Sca
That's an awesome score. Nice to get those for sure, straight, easy access, no competition, and healthy looking stuff. Having riden on the joy...
Ha....good morning jo191145, It looks like a machine like that will produce a variety of sizes inherently. So then its about how big will your...