As far as I can tell, no damage to a wood pile. BUT they dig holes all over the landscape. Most are not in places I can't cork, but some are...
Ah, well family, thats a couple more pics. I kinda do that too, pics of things that inspire me, or are ideas to be implemented at home (wood...
Fill bucket half way with water, coat top of water with bird seed, enough to coat the top. Black oil sunflowerseeds float.. Then add a ramp or...
Ants and chipmunks by osmosis. As practical a concept as ants flying over his fence to populate his yard and not mine. As an aside, two...
That is creative for sure. Funny.
I guess we stand out then. Way out. I can't think of anyone within 5 miles who has more than a face cord in their yards. We have one guy down...
It could. If this is what 2 years supply looks like, 3 is gonna be something else. I'm beginning to wonder about the feasibility of that. Sca
2 Daves in one space.....? Is NJ better than CT? Sca
Condolences. Sca
Its times like these that fuel my hatred of people. And the city. I used to say "big city" thru clenched teeth to reveal my dislike. But, we've...
Lmao. !
There was a coffee house in Sturbridge ma, had balcony seating and food made to order. Students and adults hung out there to computerize, study,...
Trouble for taking pics in a park? Or did they sense your hunger for the available cordwood on the stump? " give me that saw for a few minutes,...
At some point, we're gonna slow down. There will come a day when i'll order wood and just stack it myself. But, getting others alongside, and...
Thought about telling them off, but I'm sure I'm not beyond reproach, or that some uninvited inspector might find something wrong. I don't care...
Point. I think ill just ask generically for the answer, then where I can find that in writing. So far, nothing online. (Edit: nothing online...
The background. My stack of rounds is 7 cord in volume. At its closest, its 10 to 12 feet from my property line, and another 12 feet to the...
I think I can still out split a splitter, but with much more effort. It is easier than splitting by hand, and at the end of a cord, Im not toast...
Had some developments on the home front. Gonna stick w/truck and trailer for the moment. Will post that issue separately. Sca
Funny, geo prizim here. No pics anymore....but filled the front seat, back seat, trunk. Not stuffed, but full. Sca