And He does so: far and exceeding what we could have accomplished if we could have. Sca
Half an acre. We have the biggest lot on this street. Lotsa room. Well, not country lotsa room, but for here, lotsa room. Sca
So definitely worth reading the replies. A lot.of information there. So something awesome happened tonight. Dear Wife and i were out back...
Yeah, that's where we're at. We've got work to do out there and we'll do it. But I'm still trying to be sensitive to everyone's needs...trying...
Actually, since the fence is ON the property line (so far as I can tell), the neighbor has to trespass to mow what he thinks is his grass on my...
Man, you're a real work horse! Its gonna pay dividends to have a good heart, limber joints, and that much stamina as you age to perfection. Sca
I just Watched Day of the Triffids. 1962 version. I think there was 2009 redo as well. Interesting movie. Sca
Agreed, life is too short. Perhaps we've messed up their tidy sterile lifestyle, Perhaps it is jealousy, Our place was abandoned for a few years...
So far, black hardware store plastic, folded double or whatever it needs to cover the top and a wee bit down the sides. Its not pvc, the oldest...
Funny stuff. Poor staff person who had to key that label in, print it, apply it.... Sca
That would be a sight, the whole west side, rows and rows of tidily stacked and covered cordwood. Dear Wife should report me at that point!...
Dog trying to be a cat I think. First floor deck, raised, eats up a puny 6' fence pretty easily. They should gone for the 8' or the permit for a...
My thoughts exactly. Just gotta find a way to make that stack kinda bomb proof, so they don't screw with it and make it fall on them, their...
Communicate how? No heavy trucks nor processing mill here. When diplomacy fails, there is only one alternative: violence. Force must be applied...
And I thought this was a thread about x girlfriends. Kidding. But yeah, still noodle uglies from time to time. I guess it comes to what other...
Im feeling ok about shutting up, and seeing what happens. I agree that trying to head off anything without knowing what the complaint is, is...
And he asked where the wood came from...he said there's no way it all came from my place...."you already cut down all your trees" (truth). a...
Same reason we don't bring wood up to the house till the very last minute. Last year that was november I think. Mice, chippys, insect life,...
So out and about today, mowing and enjoying a bit of fresh air, and a backwoods, it occurred to me that perhaps I should write my dear neighbors a...
Had one like that from BNSF. about the same. Funny. Sca