BRAD, I hope you make a TON of money up there. Perhaps enough to warrant renting a trailer... Sca
Im kinda wishing they left the bottom open so I could reach it from the basement. Until the liner is replaced, I'm top cleaning. I might just...
Getting up there was not an issue, but standing right on the peak was more doing than I like, also don't want to squash the ridge cap standing...
Unfortunately no. The liner is capped just below the thimble, and that is 12 feet above the cleanout in the basement. Soot eater doesn't...
So our first sweep was today. We burned from January till June. Generally the chimney liner and cap weren't as bad as I've seen in sweeping...
volunteers to help out.... Sca
As in cranial rectal immersion?. Or HIA. I get that now and again. Not necessarily age related though. Sca
Pulled the stove pipe off today...will be climbing the roof tomorrow or the next day, after getting a cleaning gadget to run through the chimney...
Wowz. Nice lookin stacks!! Sca
Definitely not Autumn Olive, leaves way to big. Will be curious what it turns out to be though. The bark is remarkable! Sca
And Rochester is drivin distance! Sca
Wow....sorry for your loss.. lost a favorite bunny in my arms, same way. It was a bitter moment. Enjoy the good memories. Sirchopsalot
https://www.fishandboat.com/Fish/PennsylvaniaFishes/Documents/snakehead-poster.pdf From PA. Good info though. Sca
Not sure how I would react to a non indigenous species showing up in my area. If the snake head(?) fish showed up here, id make the attempt to...
Not that you want to post it all here, but why are you beat up? Sca
Thats a ton of wood layin around! Oh to have been a hoarder when storms hit!! We've only experience Isiaias from 2020 as hoarders..and we did...
We killed about 4.5 cord winter till now, im thinking another 3 September to january. We have a large uninsulated house, insulating as we go....
Agreed, it must be pretty high. That gives us a short list of things we can do to help though, and thats the best part. I think we've got 10...
Nailed it. And he said it too, we gotta get along, gotta make it work. Who knows, by the time time we leave, we might even miss each other. Sca
Had one in Windsor 20 years ago, and Springfield MA 7 (edit 10) years ago. After that maybe a dozen microbursts that got classified at tornadoes...