I chuck the dunks in every body of water....small ponds, swamps, storm drains, drainage ditches...they seem to work... not a skeeter....not even...
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's simply too dark to read. --G. Marx (maybe) Sca
To remove them...they're part of the structure. So covering them seems the only idea yet. I hadn't thought of stain though....better than...
So I haven't come up with a tactful way to bring this up, but scattering ashes really makes me think of dear aunt nellie, sitting on the mantle....
Closed top on the back and windward sides...kinda keeps rain out.[ATTACH] leeward sides near splitter open for hucking shorts and uglies in. That...
We used 9 pallets, and a buncha wood scrounged and repurposed. Spent maybe $400, roofing and some 2x4's.... If I'd have used traditional 2x4...
After reading here, I began collecting pallets, and devising a shed plan. We had an old tin shed, kinda crunched up when we got here. That came...
Politicians and diapers should be changed regularly and for the same reasons. Someone near to me, pumps their septic tank every 4 years and on...
We have some ss wood on hand, hemlock, and difficult to split even on the machine. Been sitting uncovered over a year. Might use some of it this...
That is so awesome!!! Sharing that gratitude. So a little something on this end: Company monthly meetings (fire dept) have been Sundays 9am for...
The There are a bus load of videos about NYC subways out there this morning, more to come I'm sure. I would walk before chancing that water...
Still with the 18v here. I picked up a couple new batteries a couple years ago...as long as I can find them, I'll not update. Updating is still...
Same story here. Ill keep looking though, and perhaps involve a couple others to check their locations while they're out and about at their...
I haven't seen any at wallmart recently, but some mom and pop hardware stores have some. I dont know if they are being grabbed as they are put on...
We don't put much food waste in the trash...same reasons as you, but also because we don't care for the oven roasted smell on hot summer days....
The newer reuseable lids are fairly available. Two brands I looked at were Tattler and Harvest Guard. I ended up with HG, not cheap, but...
With a genset, i bet the freezers could be energized every couple of days, rather than constantly. Even wired direct from a solar panel....as...
Will be looking fwd to pics of progress. Its elating to get a score like that! Sca
Did onions...worked rather well. Makes the whole place smell like onions. We picked up a 20 or 30 pound bag, and ran them through the machine,...
When we had those power outages here...7 or so years ago, we focused less on freezing, more on other methods. We knew the storms were coming,...