There is big difference in hunting deer and hunting the gobblers.
I found your problem "Up Here In Trudeau's Liberal La-La Land" relocate.
I hope no one has CWD. It ain't good.
Is CWD in MI?
Herd thinning.
Epoxy?
Super glue?
My saw bones would go thorough the roof.
Yeah, but too much saturated fat for most people.
Remember it is supposedly a mutated bat virus, trying to hide underground may not be in your best interest.
Too late.
Mrs. Bear used :heidi:when I got that award.
Did a transfer station run today full load as we were in quarantine for two weeks. Noticed the lake is basically ice free. Mt Washington is still...
Aka, don't have to obsess with a clock.
Had a prescription run in with Wally World's system today, the boss will find out if they got it right or not in the morning. Got the ready email...
Of course.
Keep'em cold, keep'em full.
Sounds like a from away to me.
Good for her.
No good deed goes unpunished.