https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=local&cd=13&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiPlfyRn_zoAhXSKM0KHYOAAcoQ9tUCMAx6BAgFEGA&url=https%3A...
I don't remember Dan's name being mentioned but there were a pile mentioned.
Avoid the lines, do it yesterday.
Almost as bad as king cummo, eh.
If they see this post ....................................
My last flock was 6 Black Astrolops I put my birds down when it got to the point my BP meds made me too dizzy to be safe getting around.
Roosters not needed for eggs. They are aggressive, noisy, and only needed if you wish to breed new birds or want something to dropkick.(not me,I...
You can usually count on an egg a day from most egg birds like a golden comet under 15 hours of light.
It really depends upon the chicken breed(s) and number of daylight hours.
Shortly Dan will be watching the Zumba competitions from Maine.
That why yes is the answer.
Yes.
A "rum runner" did they sink your boat?
Technically in the eyes of the law in Maine and in most states you broke the game laws. You need a signed paper in order to dispose of that...
I do what I please but I make certain what it is that I am gsoing to walk into if you want to screw around with your doings be my guest just...
Could be but not likely,dead or blind more likely.
A lot of moon shiners went legal and it is on liquor store selves.
Suggest very strongly you obtain the services of a lawyer before going any distilling even a single drop of alcohol.
Does Beer Go Bad? Everything You Need to Know About Proper Storage and Beer Expiration Dates
For giggles there are also potential health issues which I don't care to discuss.