Meow?
Pete all I see is a Facebook barf.
Ayuh! ....... multiple times.
The Boss you know SHMBO gave up on meat and switched to seafood.
Ground was white no longer snow all gone humming birds are here.
Learning the hard way are we?
Yup because only my cat can prove gravity. :p
No snow here.
X5 Loon old man.
X5 OM!
Day 1, day 99 it is all the same to a hibernating bear.
Don't forget the corona beer.
We should be kind and not mention such illnesses.
Always trying too cross the line.
Something like that. :rolleyes:
X4 you getting older?
Bat wing?! I go for the whole bat in my bat soup.
I got a young one yesterday evening. It will go on the recycle pile for the red fox who I think got mama.
Na, she gave him a big ole hunk of rat cheese.
I didn't say he was involved with what was going on just that he might watch something since he was bored.