From away? Best they not run into her highness.
[ATTACH][ATTACH]
Well I just successfully navigated my dizzy meter obstacle course now to try the stairs.
Just don't tell HRH Janet.
Somebody from MA tried coming to Frye Island for the weekend, I have no idea how that turned out but she should have kept her mouth shut and not...
Sure right now, just be certain to order via curbside takeout and bring 14 days worth of food for your quarantine. No you can't visit any...
The swanp behind your ears is still wet.
X2 OM!
Darn I was hoping to convince the wife not to delouse her Bear every day.
Have you done any delousing since the first one?
I have episodes 1 through 39 of season 1 of Leave it to Beaver.
Us older folk get reduced to just watching things at times, birds can keep us busy. A lot of meds have the dizzies as a side effect and guess...
I feed the danged birds that visit here, they act as cat TV. The deck that the turkey pic was taken from has 4 feeders on its railing. It is my...
Could be. Larry watches birds. I figured he'd like to see some that visit here.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I found these while cruising through old pics.
What are they using in that IV lye ?
My Father had CHF and lasted over 10 years with it.
Naw, couldn't be.
That is because they already come that way.
An elephant gun.