I made it to my chair so today's dizzy s should pass. Well the hot weather has past, time to try out the snowblower.
I had a pole to ride down,no damage done. I always have something to slow me down. I's a dumb bear but I wasn't born yesterday, today maybe.
I could call it a tree rat if that helps or even a squirrel TurboDiesel.
I generally wait on the morning for my dizzies to pass then the stairs are no problem, today I dispatched a rodent early, had my breakfast, ate my...
Balance issues, I don't have balance issues I just fall down and go boom. :doh:
What thing?
[ATTACH]
I'd heard that once or more from a sales droid and promptly dismissed it and the droid,
I was doing fine until the doc upped my amlodipine from 2.5 to 5.mg/day I developed the dizzies me thinks the cure became worse than the affliction.
You still have organs?
Were you ever told "you're no help" at some point in your vast history OM?
A single Picard? It rates more of a comment than that!
What you saying "fell apart" ?
Yoops here is the latest straight from China Chinese 'Netizens' Claim Americans Are Eating Coronavirus Dead
I'd switch parties!
He miss spoke.
Jesus, my head is spinning just thinking about that.
Just stay out of Cumberland county Stinny.
She can't really quarantine a non sick person none of the governors can, but that is not what she wants you to think.
Yup, them hunters sure look like turkeys. Someone needs their eyesight checked.