Stihl sells oversized bar studs for some of their plastic case saws in case they get torn out.
I recently stripped out a bar stud hole on a mag case, dolmar built makita. It had no flange on the stud. If the bar stud has a flush setting...
Thats a spell for sure. Wow.
Nice. I've never heard of Zoo city saws.
It would be a miracle if it was even close to my sausage stuffed 241. It straight up rips. There is only so much I can do with a clam shell saw or...
Thank you my friend. This deer hunting nonsense is getting in the way of testing it. :rofl: :lol:
I normally use my echo 2511P for probably 80% of my cutting. I definitely prefer lighter if it is capable enough for the task at hand.
I forgot about those. They are nice little saws too. Probably 1/2 the cost of the 201.
If you go that route, get the PN version. They have the smoother, faster cutting .325 nano bar and chain. The 3/8lp is chattery on these lil guys.
This is what I kept and sold the MS201. Both were ported by kevin. Its my favorite saw.
Perfect for what he's doing if he wants to stay with stihl.
This is the weight of my Stihl MS241 with oregon speedcut 18" bar and stihl 23RS .325 chain. Full of gas and oil. The MS201 rear handle is...
Muff mod complete until I port match it to the exhaust, if need be, after porting. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I say, 100% no you are not and they wouldn’t get another stick if it were me.
Cool. Thank you.
Good to know. If I recall, you fit a K95 on to the 241 as well.
Lol. I know all about it. I have more vintage saws than modern. I have a "wall" of different bars for different brands. I have cut that back...
I edited my above post. The word NOT was added. Left out by mistake initially. I agree on the echo DL count / bar pattern thing as I research...
Here is my takeaway from yesterday. Sugihara "light" bars are NOT very light in the shorter lengths.
Weight with the sugihara bar. Also full of fluids. [ATTACH]