That's a nice "problem" to have. Lol
I say they are definitely worth the money. I touched that chain up on my grinder. It "feels" harder than oregon chain but how much feel you get...
It will allow me to get all my saws running full chisel non safety chain without breaking the bank. I need to order some other lengths before...
I don't think so. I'm pretty content with my Tecomec super jolly grinder and the results I'm getting. I'm not obsessed with being the fastest...
This is after one tank of full bar length noodling hard wood. I hit dirt 2-3 times enough to see sparks. Not intentionally but I wasn't being...
Not a saw but related... I received these today. $35 delivered. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The CS361 is also a rear handled top handle. Its a rear handle cs355T. Myself, having had a couple rear handled top handle saws see no downside...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:yes:
I got my accessories installed today. Folding side shelves and the Next level cooking / indirect heat kit. Two ceramic plates and two stainless...
I hope I don't break one. They are around 5/8" thick. Pulled pork attempt #1 will be happening before to long now that I have the ability for...
Outstanding bud, Outstanding.
I have lol.
I just ordered a 3 pack for the echo saw I recently acquired. I'll report back when I get some time on them.
I had a little 170 that I really liked too. Of course I had to fiddle with it as I always do. Lol
The price is very attractive. The only reason I haven't gotten any is they were out of the DL count I needed last time I looked. If you find it...
How do you like the dukes chain? I'm thinking about trying some on my stock vintage saws.
They are fun lil buggers for sure. I have an arborist friend that has 5 or 6 of them. Top and rear handle mix. All ported. He hasn't touched his...
I might know a guy...:rofl: :lol: