FAIL! Would not run below 1/2 throttle with that plugged no matter how far out the needles were opened. it would rev out like it should beyond...
Knowing that about the 590 /620 is why I tore into this carb. Sure enough, there's the warranty protector. Lol I just wasn't 100% on what to...
Correct. Here's a vid demonstrating for thise that aren't familiar. If you pull up it cleans up or if push down hard enough. Otherwise, it...
Update on the 4010. Removing the limiters to adjust the carb didn't help with being rich when limbing. So I did some investigation to figure out...
Im stripping off all steel and turning junk into campfire fireworks. [ATTACH]
That looks like it may have been ran on Stihl Ultra oil by the looks that garbage on most of the piston. If it is, it fits your oil description...
Agreed!
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
I've always liked the color scheme because its kawasaki dirt bike colors. Or close enough anyway. Lol
Every year, at saw fest in Ohio, one class of saw they run is a wild thing race. It pretty popular. Lol
That thing looks mint.
Last sale it was $3 a gallon for Rotary branded oil through him.
$4.99 / gallon through my nephews shop. [ATTACH]
I look at the bright side. It gets done my way this way. Lol
I'm a one man show 99% of the time.
Lol....no. I've had my fill of poulan saws that aren't old school beaird poulans. I like that Husqvarna though.
This is still from the storm back in June. There are roughly 18-20 more trees that have to come down and out of the woods.
At my place.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/wgkBSMpPHwAuxGzr9 "Wood yard" update vid...
The best I can do for you is put fresh stihl files in my 2 in 1 sharpener, sans raker file and give you my best opinion on hardness vs oregon. I...