Yep. That's what I'd do too.
Isn't a G660 a Chinese copy of a stihl? I'm guessing it has an adjustable carb. I haven't seen a counterfeit saw with autotune or Mtronic yet. I'm...
Well shucks.
They list skip as an option in the drop down menu. Is it possible you clicked the wrong one?[ATTACH] Maybe the skip will help the old stihl so it...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/8J8TUUWjZT7enhR89 Hear how my saw is blubbering on the down cuts but cleans up when I'm pulling up? It just cleans up...
You are not alone in trying to figure out the abbreviations.
You are welcome. If you scroll through the selections of chains they offer dedicated milliing chain in 3/8. Either loops or rolls to make your own...
I recently ordered a 3 pack of 3/8lp chain from them. So far I like it. The rakers were a bit high for my liking but that was easily remedied....
Thank you. I had help from another member who is also getting one.
Oh yes, it's in the works.
Nope. Close though.
Oh yes, yes I do. In fact I'm soon adding another saw that is already on the sausage stuffing list for performance work. Lol
I just bought a 3 pack of 3/8lp chains for 18" bar. I shouldn't need another bar the rest of my life. In fact I just gave a new Sugihara, 16"...
So far I like the chain once I took some off the rakers.
THE DUKE'S BAR AND FULL CHISEL HARD CHROME CHAIN COMBO
THE DUKE'S PROFESSIONAL HARD CHROME 3-PACK FULL-CHISEL CHAINSAW CHAIN
I used to have those nitro engines. Only gasoline / battery units now. There is a channel on YouTube called JohnnyQ90. He did the same thing a...
Sweet. Your shelves look like mine. Vintage saws far outnumber the modern. :thumbs:
An accurate, scoped 22lr bolt action or aftermarket 10/22 variant, with back up iron sights. I can carry 2000 rounds of that in back pack. Try...
Not sure but im not giving up yet..a new carb is $35 if I ruin this one.