Yuck. At least the weather is nice here
Ugh, laying in bed at in San Diego for nearly the past hour unable to fall back asleep. Internal clock thinks I should be up at home.
Sounds good! I'll be home Sunday night.
I love sitting out in my "lukewarm tub" on summer nights watching the fireflies and stars. I had never seen them before buying the house tso.years...
damm! Wish I didn't have a 9am flight tomorrow!
Happy Birthday Sir!
Thanks guys! She was definitely wide eyed and totally out of her mind excited.
My little girl is 4 today. Man time goes quick! She had a great time at the American Girl Doll store over the weekend. My wallet took a beating...
Wrong choice of words. PI killer for the PI its self, and a regular weed killer coming up for the vegetation
You're gonna make some lucky guy really happy someday.
Glad.to.see you ate well Scotty! I've laid low most of the weekend, but fit in a little of everything today. Started with a Memorial Day parade...
You should come south, high of 63, but a touch humid.
Well, the oak I was planning to pick up did have some poison ivy around it. Just a little, but I have to travel for work at the end of this week,...
Another cold morning, supposed to get up to 68 today though. My stepdaughters marching band is in a parade this morning, then is having a friend...
I want to say I heard something like that happening quite recently too
Have yooperdave bring you to see the single mothers he supports.
It was 92 here yesterday, had the ac on. High of 55 today, much better for working outside.
And there we have it....the first fireworks of the weekend. I was out cold on the porch when the neighbors 5 houses down started. :BrianK:
Figures! She wont be getting too many accessories, I was just looking, and those are CRAZY prices! She can get some knockoffs for sure. No way...
I need this cat for my wife's credit card