Thanks! I've been dealing with them for years. First because I couldn't afford the down time in my profession, and now because of the recovery...
Daughter said she just saw one a few mins ago, first for us too.
Thankfully, icing my shoulder for a bit took care of the problem.
I gave a cashier change one day along with s twenty, after she had punched in just the 20. She turned around and asked if anyone was good at math....
Argh I did something to set my shoulder off. Searing take your breath away pain from my left rotator cuff if I move my arm more than 45 degrees...
Just found out that one of my best friends growing ups dad passed away last week. Wake is tomorrow, as is my parents visit for my daughter's...
Been pretty mild wind in southern Nh today. Finally got around to mowing the grass for the first time. It was thigh high out front.
Not if his cousin is wearing it
My back hurts just thinking about that swinging action
Seems a little early to be hitting the bars, but who am I to judge?
I like the curt hitches too. Pretty cheap on Amazon as well. Bought both mine from there.
You could start a profitable export business
That he is! And yes he is beloved by all but me
Thanks guys. Last night I actually paid $6k, but thankfully that was worst case scenario, and I'm getting 2k back. That PITA better earn his...
damm dog was lethargic and throwing up for a day and a half. Last night there was blood in his crap.....couldn't have happened BEFORE the vet...
This jet lag sucks.
At the gate ready to go home. Plane just pulled up, I'll be on my way in an hour. I had a surprisingly great experience in the TSA line. No need...
Ugh, holy hangover. Thankfully I'm headed home today. I feel terrible from drinking too much and eating like crap for three + days. Can't wait to...
I was 39 and my wife was 38. We were told it wouldn't happen, but my little girl just turned 4. Took 3 fun years of trying.
I am up at 4-5am 7 days a week. I don't have to be up that early ever, but it's how my internal clock rolls