Downpour!
A picture of the ac....but not the guns? Sheesh
Just tell em it was Dennis' idea!
Tell the boy to start planting the "think outside the box" bug in her ear now! My wife's engagement ring has a sapphire for the main stone, and 3...
I'm not going to make any predictions, I just can't wait until I can light the first fire! I'm not a fan of the summer heat. It kicks the chit out...
Wow, those are some perfect cribbing ends! I have just shy of three cords of ash sunning themselves in my front yard for next winter.
I wish I had e free fuel close! Closest to me is an airport about an hour away. I usually go and fill my 2 5 gal jugs for my generator,...
[ATTACH] first attempt at anything but basic bbq with the new kettle. Spatchcock chicken.
At least you have the 5'r to beat feet with. I can't imagine driving away in an evacuation and having no plan for where to live but a shelter. Be...
[ATTACH] It's an absolutely beautiful late afternoon. Perfect day for a diet drink on the porch while babysitting the grill. Tito's and soda
Thanks for the reminder! If my wife asks again what I want for fathers day....an S&W 500!
I hope you're able to keep warm until then!
[ATTACH]
Yeah, it was Ron
Welcome! Beautiful wood shed, how much does it hold?
I think it was Ron. His office was to the right by the bathrooms. Used to work for Vermont Castings back in the day.
13 years ago my dad approached me about buying a camp ground in the white mountains of NH. I had just recently started dating my wife, and knew I...
I think that gives the idea as to size. They have their current line up, a little heritage, and some accessories. We were there later on a...
By the math, I'd rather spend 15 days living at their expense than pay out 22.5k too. I'd also spend the rest of my life making their jobs and...
My problem has been that I would have needed long term disability, as there is no such thing as light duty in the tech job that I used to have....