I was telling him for years to do it. Took him at least 10 years to listen.
I dunno, but the wreckmaster in me cringes at the sight of the operator standing behind the truck with the bed still at that angle.
Rofl My good friend sold his powerstroke the trucks and switched to V10s on everything but his medium duties. Cheaper purchase price &...
It's a 2.7 My concern is long term reliability, and the potential for towing as needed.
I NEVER use the cups! Coffee makers either for that matter.
My dad just bought an eco boost F-150. It was slightly used, so I think maybe a 16? Plenty of power for what he needs, and it got 24 or 26mpg...
Is that yooperdave on the second tier?
Looks like red oak to me
Thanks! They definitely blend....well, the ash does, the 1 year seasoned locust I just moved out front, which is kinda visible on the left is...
[ATTACH] tough day at work.
It's the worst I've seen it in several years.
Pretty nasty wind and rain here for about 10 minutes too. It would be great if that will end the pine pollen!
Every time I see this gif, I can easily imagine it's my 15yo daughter operating that hose.
Glad you were able to get it taken care of relatively pain free! Being across the street from a pond, the town demanded my system be overbuilt....
To purchase, or pay someone to take away?
Wow, a picture of your backyard, and not a stick of wood in sight?
I need to ask my wife if I can build a hooker room
What an absolutely beautiful night tonight, 70F and calm. I could go for nights like this year round
Its 82F with 35% humidity here. Doesn't get too much more comfortable than this.
Looks like locust in the last picture....I'd toss that in the trash too!