Hales Location golf course, North Conway NH. White Horse Ledge is in the background. My inlaws have a house across the fairway and about 50...
Your dump is better than mine
An empty truck. I left home with a full truck
My should I be offended statement was tongue in cheek. I KNOW it's a chitbox, but people go crazy over it because it's a one ton turbo diesel. I...
Here's a few of my favorites that I've taken. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I was referring to if I should be offended that what I'm driving attracts the attention of junkyards
True.
After moving into this house, I promised myself that I will never do that again. I'd much rather pay someone to do it next time. Thankfully, I had...
As I was coming back from the dump this morning I saw my wife and a neighbor walking up the street. Decided to join them on a hike in the...
Adding this to my travel route :p Decided to go for a short hike with my wife and a neighbor this morning. No farwood
Lol maybe I should have watched the video first to see who it was by
Can't forget MMfrompa either!
Just saw that. First pic looks like it might be punky, but that second pic looks pretty promising
Asplundh has vanished around here. As have the craigslist scores this weekend since I wont have the little one tomorrow. F that Murphy guy!
Sounds like you need a gun, shovel, and an alibi
Surprisingly painless this year. Thankfully
Beautiful weather tonight, but I get to go and be aggravated at my neighborhood associations annual meeting.
That dog drives better than my wife's entire family.
Looks good! I like the idea with the plywood for the walls.
99% of my travels are on the company dime. 99.9% of those nights are in Marriott's. Thankfully, I've yet to have a horror story room.