I would never take it out if it wasn't for my 4yo daughter messing with it.
Happy birthday sir! My wife and I have decided to celebrate ours later too.....like after the kids move out. My stepdaughter has the same...
I just got home, and the humidity is starting to creep up. Just closed up the house and kicked in the ac. I'm all set with trying to wrap up my...
Google tub girl for loose stool You might really not want to....so dont blame me if you do!
With the current fuel price trend, a truck is potentially going to be a money hungry beast soon. If it spikes to $4 a gallon again theres going to...
Sunrise in the Mount Washington Valley. Taken from the middle of the road near the summit of Hurricane Mountain in NH. Looking east towards Maine...
We had 425hp Cummins N14s in the two T800s. I had a Paccar 325 I think? In my Pete 377. It moved out pretty well when towing bigger stuff.
Nice K Wopper ya got there! I miss.driving my old wreckers sometimes....not the job, just the trucks themselves. I used to steal my boss' T800...
A dewalt? I only saw a 40v when I looked. I have a 20v string trimmer, and its perfect for my needs
I was just looking a few minutes ago for a pole saw. I was hoping for a 20v dewalt so I wouldn't need to buy batteries, but no go. Then I saw the...
I'll have to take a look, I think I might have some of that in the cabinet. Bought it years ago, but didnt care for it. That was on a gas grill...
I need to look into a homemade rub for chicken. I've been using Willinghams rub for years, but want to try something else.
I had one that I dropped recently. Top snapped out in an ice storm, and it was completely solid and moist. Dropped the trunk and found that...
I didnt even think of the rain! We got out of there just about an hour before it hit. Bugs really weren't that bad surprisingly. I never heard...
Pretty much me every day of.my life. Have you ever been to Wildcat Falls in Merrimack? Went with my wife yesterday. Nice easy hike you could take...
I'm pretty sure that if my wife decided she wanted to move out of the woods and back into the city that she would be doing it alone. Hope the...
Lots of people drool over it...a d I tell em it's a shot box :rofl: :lol:
Cold and miserable here today. I've had a sweatshirt on all day.
[ATTACH]
I'm jealous