Nice day for Bensons! Hope you enjoyed it.
The weather finally broke late yesterday. Nice to be able to enjoy my porch for a few days again! Time to head out and prep my chains for today's...
That's definitely a hike for fuel! I get it from the airport in North Hampton NH
[ATTACH]
Thanks! It's been a few years since I've checked their website. I can get it in Hudson, like 10 minutes away, but its race gas, too much $ for my...
It didnt rain or get windy at my house yesterday, but some kind of micro burst hit less than a mile from here. Guy I know told me two trees fell...
What a huge sticky mess!
My favorite steak from the Capital Grille is the Kona coffee crusted bone in fillet.
I've always wondered just how much a boatload was!
I've been saying for years that I want to be a reverse snow bird. Live here in the winter, and move to northern Canada for the summers.
I tell everyone my dog is an azzhole....my wife tells me I am, so I guess we have that in common.
Ugh, I used to HATE plowing driveways that had vinyl fencing!
My outdoor activities for the afternoon have been running to the grocery store, and I'm gonna toss a chicken on the grill in a few minutes. Way...
Rofl I haven't had pancakes in at least 6 months. damm ultra low carb diet!
Ugh I just got in from doing a bit of yard work. I tried to get it done before it got "too" hot. Just came in, its 88 out now pretty humid. Soaked...
You're murdering murders of crows?
I want to have sex with your breakfast
Man, I haven't seen chestnuts since I was a kid. It would be nice to see them make a comeback
Congrats Greg!
Its 90 at my house, but nice and cool inside. Ac has been on for 36 hours already. Had a work lunch today, new personal best for a lunch....