Some of them pies look pretty thin! I love the way some people cut trees up. Makes for messy stacking!
I had go head into downtown Boston to meet a customer and give him some nascar tickets. Absolutely beautiful weather and scenery in town today.
No pics, but I made some burgers at my wifes request last night. 85% lean Turkey, then coarsely chopped baby spinach, feta, and evoo mixed up...
I was going to try a nice hot soak in the hot tub. Cranked it up to 104 and went in at about 9:45. Couldn't take more than 5 minutes of swatting...
He was selling firewood for $6 per stick.
I think she should focus on this fantastic deal instead! Oak/ Maple Seasoned Firewood (Sold by the piece)
No, give it to me!!!
My back and shoulders are a mess. Left shoulder worse than right, and I too am a side sleeper. Way too bad off for only 43! I need to bite the...
Unfortunately, yes. Instead of a new truck, I'm going to have ended up paying nearly half as much as one in hospital costs in the past calendar...
Anyone have a spare left shoulder they could give me? It's been screwed up for years, but really taken a turn for the worse this week. I just did...
Just be glad that he wasn't naked taking the picture!
I kinda prefer them big and round to torpedo shaped. :rofl: :lol:
That's what she said
An hour and a half later, and they're still going off. I didnt mone much the first few days....but this is now day five, and I'm done.
Like emptying two magazines from a 1911 into his truck?
Is it bad that I'm sitting here trying to enjoy the peace of my porch, while hoping for some sort of fireworks related accident for either of the...
Sons of bitches!
Awesome, did you check out any of the walking trails?
I have about 1.5 cords of oak that's been seasoning for 18 months, and will have another 1.5 put up within the past 4 months by tomorrow. Wish I...
I was finally able to get back out there! Guy across town had 3 oaks come down earlier this week. Bucked up two of em ans rolled them down the...