The little girl is doll crazy. She already had 3-4 of them that her big sister gave her. Thankfully those were from her grandmother. Now it's...
I'm taking my daughter to the American Girl Doll store tomorrow. I promised her a new doll when she was finally out of diapers, and mixing that...
8pm and thus far it's still quiet in the neighborhood. Saw a boat out earlier putting around, but that's it. We shall see what tomorrow brings....
Rofl about 15 years ago I went out on a call in the middle of the night. There was a tractor trailer with a boulder hung up between the trailer...
Rofl
That's my experience with them as well. I found a Stihl dealer in Hudson. Little hole in the wall with crap everywhere. I brought him a few...
I heard fireworks a month ago, and again two weeks ago. A few neighbors do some awesome displays for the Fourth of July, but otherwise it's...
That's exactly what I used to move my Ideal Steel.
Exactly! Theres nothing more relaxing than sitting outside late on a beautiful summer night and listening to the guy on the lake with the rat...
Well.....here we go. Last weekend of peace and quiet until after labor day. The ponds population will grow by a third starting today. Fireworks...
I like that idea for the hot tub. My hot tub is an energy whore.
Yeah, they are definitely gutless. Her dad gave it to her 4-5 years ago with about 130k on it. Likely bought it for peanuts from a customer that...
Let's get a woman to try. Midwinter you're up!
I have aluminum ramps to aid in getting my handicapped father in law into the house. I backed up to my deck and removed a hand rail, then I rocked...
Looks good! I dont remember that option for the big trees when I picked mine out. They're a beast for sure, but I was able to get mine out of...