Not sure I understand the question?
Yeaaa buddy! :thumbs:
I make my own tick/chigger spray from a product called happy Jack kennel dip (permethrin concentrate). I forget the exact ratio but it seems to...
I plan to extend the roof line of the left building about 8ft for an open, covered seating area. The rest will get a bit of grass seed and some...
Thanks dennis. The building has been on it's last leg for a few years now. I only stored lumber and the mower in it along with some other junk...
Decided it was time for this old building to go. I wanted a better view of the fields out back. Here it is in three easy steps :p [ATTACH]...
Gave our dogs their first round of advantix for this spring. Without it, im pulling ticks off them almost every night
pulled 5 of em off me in one day earlier this week :mad:
Took baby piney and the dogs out to the lake after work. A buddy of mine was back there also training his dogs so I didn't end up wettin my line...
It has mounting holes for the upper guard, it's just missing. I certainly wouldn't want to run that thing without a guard :bug:. Will let you...
Nice lookin stove kermit and good idea about bracing the floor. Alot of folks don't think about the load some of these HEAVY stoves can put on...
The 750 is a saw most guys run a large bar on and not a bow ( 112cc ;) ). Not sure why this one had a bow on in but I've got a few nice NOS homie...
Check out this big ol homie dad grabbed at the farm auction yesterday. It's a running 750 :banana: . [ATTACH][ATTACH]
What size mill and bar are ya running?
Some fine lookin slabs shawn! Nice work my friend :saw::thumbs:
Honestly, i don't have much planned today. Just gonna go with the flow. After my coffee of course! :coffee: