Make's me want to fire mine up! I've got some cherry set aside just for that.
I just noticed your fishfinder pic. Man they are thick up there!
Not many big bass down this way yet, just a lot of short schoolies. I haven't been out yet but hoping to take a day off next week and hit the...
I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 . I'll do what i have to do to protect me or my family before i worry about when it's appropriate to...
Sweet saw dex! Come with the full wrap?
1.thistle 2.Waddle 3.Eccentric 4.SmokinPiney Thanks for the offer dex! I was actually looking into getting a vise
Yep that's some stringy stuff. I've only split it once in my life and it suuuuuucked :headbang:
Wish i was headed to the woods :tears: . We're headed to long island, NY for the mrs cousins wedding. Staying overnight as it's 2.5hrs away so...
Nice and close, that's how i like it! Got some work cut out for ya. Lookin forward to the pics :ithappened:
It's surprisingly dry considering all the rain we've had. Alot of sandy ground here so it drains well. This morning was beautiful as I was driving...
Nice work gb! Winchin em out sure does make life easier. Just gets the logs a little dirtier sometimes.
I took advantage of my morning off and cut a load of oak,sass, and black gum behind the blueberries down the road. Put the ranger to the test with...
We have frost warnings until sunday. Luckily nothing yet. Temps are flirting with freezing each mornin. Hope your apples hang in there!
White pines are pretty tough. Just keep them watered for the next few weeks and they should do fine. They do like well drained soil though!
Congrats cnice_37 ! Hoping for a good check up My IS heats my home !
First thing i planned on doin was sleep till at least 6. Mission accomplished :sleeping:. Hangin with baby piney right now enjoying my coffee....
I've got some vacation days left that need to be used before july 1st. With that said........ Im off tomorrow :banana:
Love seeing those mountains dave. Thanks for sharing :yes:
Chesnut? Ah crap I forgot, one guess per day :picard:
Holy cow o_O . I moved a 12ft arborvitae yesterday and I thought that was a challenge lol