Nice stuff right there! easy access too :yes:
Took the boat out with some friends and spent the evening on the river. It was baby pineys' first boat ride and she loved it. This kid LOVES the...
Will Hoge .. The guy's a hell of a singer/songwriter. [MEDIA]
It's made by badger dynamics. It's two wheel drive (front wheels) with an old wisconsin 2 cylinder engine. It'll lift close to 2k. Now moving...
I took advantage of a half day at work today and split a cord or so of some big oak rounds with dad. My processing area is in the sun for most of...
Just some red/green peppers, onions and marinate the meat in whatever you like for a few hrs. I used a sesame ginger dressing as a marinade this...
Whatever you do, don't laugh when your mom whacks your butt with a wooden spoon! :emb: All I'm gonna say is, the next spoon was bigger :hair:
Threw together some quick deer kabobs tonight. Served with home made fries. Sorry no fry pics [ATTACH]
We got nothin :tears:. It broke up a few miles from here
:rofl: :lol: :bug::picard:
I can hear thunder and the sky is BLACK to the southwest. Radar looks hopeful :binoculars:. I swear im gonna go run around outside like a little...
Nothing here so far. Still dryer than a popcorn fart. We've had a 1/2" of rain in the last month. By the looks of the radar it looks like it's all...
Yikes o_O :hair:
Looks like a nice spot! Beautiful day to take the boat out
Well I was able to take back the wood shed today. :smoke: They moved on, guess they knew what was best for them! Got almost another cord stacked...
Slow and steady dennis.... You'll get there!
That's a fine lookin shed my friend! :thumbs: Nice work
Oh i can feel it alright. :wacky:. Don't worry i was laughin at myself right after the wack to the noggin
The bee keeper came and took his bee boxes from the blueberries behind the house yesterday. He came earlier than usual (mainly comes after dark...
You got it.. Factory S model. I ride alot of dirt and street so i wanted the S model suspension as it's more suited for dirt. I picked up a set of...