I've had a few dodge cummins pickups over the years. Including a 91 but it was an auto. Thing rode like a tank but would barely squat with an...
I totally just laughed out loud at that. Thanks grizz :rofl: :lol:
New flooring!! [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Sorry to hear buddy. Only advice i can really give ya has been said above "keep busy". Don't go home and watch her pack and listen to her reasons...
Nice work myway. Bark looks like red oak but the heartwood has got me confused :confused:
That right there is key! Im a firm believer of keeping your cutting height at least 3.5" especially during the summer months. No reason to cut it...
I can hear it in the distance but nothing yet. I've had alerts here all day but just watches for the most part. Radar is looking pretty wicked for...
:drool::drool::drool: :thumbs: Thanks for posting the pics guido!
Strange.... the chesnut oaks around here survived the gypsy moth invasion alot better than the black and white oaks. The blight didn't seem to...
Nice work kimberly! :yes:
Let's see a pic of that studebaker fire truck! :binoculars:
Love that chesnut oak! Cuts and splits like butta! Dad and i cut 1 down along with 3 white oaks last night at the horse farm. There's 3 more...
Great news Gary!! And congrats! :thumbs:
That's a thing of beauty shawn. Nice work! :thumbs:
Well Seasoned all good here buddy. Thanks for the concern. It did get a nasty around 10pm but thankfully just a ton of rain, thunder and an awsome...
I've never been so happy to see rain. Im a bit south of the little location marker person. It's a sweet show from the front porch. That next batch...
We got about 1/2-3/4" this morning and it nothing throughout the day. It's been raining since i got home from work about an hr ago. Some good...
It's raining! :hair::dancer:
Had to one up me with the bacon huh XXL ... haha just kiddin buddy. Looks great!! :grizz: :drool: . I wanted to cook mine over the pit but it's...
Who throws a saw in a dumpster :hair: