No, haven't had the opportunity, will check them out. Thanks WW ! (BTW, for folks ordering online for the Holiday Season, this year they are...
It's maddening, isn't it? And any changes/updates made having to propagate to (nnnnn) server nodes in the network, you & I may be chasing...
Thanks guys, needed a good laugh today! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I guess it depends on where we live, whether the product(s) are listed as [Prime] and shipped from an Amazon warehouse vs. from a 3rd-party...
On the little Ecoteck stove here, it's a 65 degree differential, between room air exiting out of the heat exchanger tubes (230 F) vs. exhaust temp...
Yup, that's the contract. Nope, USPS loses money every time they do a Sunday ...zon Prime delivery here. My pet peeve also, "Super Saver"...
I feel all of your delivery pain here also, all I can say is it's an incredibly busy time of year for the regular route drivers, any 'casual'...
Cool, Nice job Smokey, see 'ya later Flash.. :yes:
Welcome to the Amazon holiday silly season, Smokey. Any issues on their site w/ Audio, Video, or Orders/Tracking are "suspect", until mid-Jan....
That's an excellent point and another question for the Ins. agent - leverage their negotiated rate w/ Enterprise for the rental, if at all possible.
It would be difficult, but "possible" to come close for a sub-compact rental, if you had some excellent coupons / discount codes for one of the...
That's gotta be better than what I've been doing, which is sifting "bottom-of-bag" dust & fines through the fireplace screen front attachment from...
Rest well then, STB. Been working on Windoze Dev. the past several weeks / haven't fired-up the *nix VM in awhile, but if you want another set of...
Last time I had that happen w/ Firefox and *..zon, I had to remove FF & Adobe Flash (both FF and IE versions) via "Programs and Features", install...
That's a nice looking stove Mike - wood burners united ! :handshake: Cheers! :cheers:
Yup, roasting LaCrete's right now, watching "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" w/ my wife, singing along & LMAO.. :cheers::drunk::cheers:
Nice song Will! Adding that to the playlist, Thanks for sharing it. :cheers::drunk::cheers:
SMOOTHIE TIME !!! :cheers: In honor of the cold rainy (lousy) weather here, and the Francesca stove keeping us nice & toasty, the last of...
I'll try, but the red cape has been out at the dry cleaner's for years now.. Excellent advise though, Thanks. Way past that G - stove is just...
Hey pellet heads, hope all is good w/ everyone, very busy here - taking Sub's weather forecast advise to heart, lots of year-end cleanup and...